CHAPEL OF THE BEIRIZ CEMETERY

Póvoa de Varzim
Description
The construction of the Beiriz cemetery chapel began in 1878 (two years after the construction of the cemetery began). In July 1881, it is open to the public and blessed under the invocation of "Chapel of Our Lord of the Afflicted".

In the last works (1996 - 1997), the neoclassical altarpiece, the plastering and the painting abroad were eliminated.

Very simple building consisting of three volumes: nave, presbytery and small sacristy.


Location: Póvoa de Varzim
MIRA MAR APARTMENT

MIRA MAR APARTMENT

RNAL: 80567/ALWith free Wi-Fi, Mira-Mar Apartment is located on the beachfront in Aver-o-Mar, in...
More info
"BANHO DE MAR" 1

"BANHO DE MAR" 1

RNAL: 78475/ALOverlooking the city, the "Banho de Mar" is located in Póvoa de Varzim and offers...
More info
Ofir café restaurante

Ofir café restaurante

With direct access from outside the Hotel Axis Ofir and sea views this restaurant specializes in...
More info
"BODEGÃO" RESTAURANT

"BODEGÃO" RESTAURANT

The "Bodegão" group exists since 1992 with the restaurant, brewery and snack bar "Nosso Café",...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation